Thursday, January 15, 2009

Who are you going to call?

So I am sure you have noticed the amount of "new" gym members in your gym, right?

I want you to watch them...do they seem to wonder around trying this machine and that cardio piece?

Why?

Do you...
  • wonder who you are going to call when your pipe breaks in your house?
  • wonder who you are going to call when your engine light goes on?
  • wonder who you are going to call when you tweak your knee skiing and it hurts like heck to walk on it?
  • wonder who you are going to call when your computer locks up?
  • wonder who you are going to call when your golf game takes a turn for the worse?

Do you get my point?

Then why is it that the public and the golfer just wonder aimlessly?

Afterall, this is YOUR BODY AND HEALTH you are talking about for gosh sakes! Why would YOU try to figure out how to exercise when you have no clue?!

My dear readers, it is essential to hire a professional, HIGHLY QUALIFIED, fitness coach! Don't go to Bally's or 24HR and expect to find this! Seek those who are the best in you community!

Would you seek just an average doctor, lawyer, technician, mechanic etc., to fix those issues? NO, you wouldn't!

So step up and find those best qualified to meet your needs, especially when it comes to GOLF FITNESS! There are a lot of trainers saying they do golf fitness...but they suck! They will make your game worse, mark my word!

If you have any questions about who you should be looking for, please contact me and I'd be happy to help! For those of you in the Rocky Mtn region, come see me!

Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

1 comment:

Brad Friedman said...

Dee, I couldn't agree with you more. Wondering around the gym like I used to do is actually counter productive. Working with a professional who can get to know you and your body is essential because a program can be specifically tailored to you and your specific strengths and weaknesses. The amount of progress I have seen in myself since engaging a professional is indescribable.