Sunday, January 4, 2009

Here's to a TRANSPARENT 2009!

Happy New Year everyone!

Thank you for those of you who follow my blog, it is one of my goals in '09 to provide you all with the best info related to fitness,golf fitness, health and life performance!

In order to be as "transparent" as possbile, I want to share some of my "life change goals" for the year...

Personal “TO DO’S”
-Increase life insurance

-Do a living will
-Go to as many level one, two and three Tilteist Performance Institute certification programs as I want to!
-Pay cash for a family vehicle

CGF:
-Begin Teaching for TPI
-become recognized leader in Denver for golf fitness boot camps
-create and sell golf fitness kits
-have at least ten people in each boot camp
-do at least 2 U-tube videos per week for Championship Golf Fitness and Golf Fitness Guys
-write one article per week
-do weekly speeches to anyone willing to listen!

-payoff business debt

Golf fitness Guys:
-build our golffitnessguys.com list to at least 5000 in 3-6 months
-Create and market and sell products on the site

-provide the public and fitness professionals with great quality e-products

Self:
-Read the Word everyday
-pray regularly
-go camping 6 times over summer

-go backpacking twice
-do two downhill mtn bike races in my "new age category...40+"
-take my son and daughter on individual "dates" once a week
-sell my truck :(

Marriage:
-create a prayer and family plan together
-pray w/ shan and kids daily
-think before I speak
-tell Shan I love her daily
-a date a week
-two vacations by ourselves

Family:
-Take a week vacation every quarter
-go to Italy in May
-camping, hiking, biking!

So there you go, my friends, some of my plans for the year! I hope that whatever yours may be, that they come true and that you are blessed in 2009!

Stay tuned for great content and "tom foolery" all year!


Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: