Thursday, January 22, 2009

Dad's, Mom's and Juniors!

This weekend I will be attending the first Titleist Performance Institute level 2 "Junior" certification, and I am VERY excited about it!

Not only is it about Junior golf, but most importantly, it is about Junior FITNESS.

We all know that our kids are fatter and un-healthier than they have ever been in human history!

Recent research indicates that 60% of adults are now either overweight or obese...WHAT?? You have to be kidding me!

The sad part is that the parents are perpetuating their lazyness and the kids are now showing almost the same numbers! 25% are overweight and 20% are obese...that's 45%!

Here's my point, after this weekend, you will here more and more about Junior golf fitness, and junior fitness in general.

Enough is enough! I don't care if you child likes to play golf or not, my phrase of "Golf fitness is Life fitness," will never have meant as much as it has, because now we are talking about our kids health!

Stay tuned!
LOL!

Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: