· Do you constantly wonder why you can’t perform certain aspects of the swing you are trying to learn while working with your instructor?
· Do you feel like your limitations are preventing you from learning the swing you desire
· How about pain? Do you experience pain during the golf season?
· Do you have kids who play golf or want to play golf?
Then you must consider attending our spring season golf education series!
Dee Tidwell- is the Owner of Championship Golf Fitness and Golf Fitness Director at the MetaGolf Learning Center. He is a two-time PGA tour winning fitness coach, Colorado's most TPI certified golf fitness pro and also the CU Mens Golf Team Golf Fitness Coach.Dee will be presenting these seminars and guarantee what you learn will help you be a better golfer!
Tuesday May 18th at 6:30pm
“Got Pain? Here’s why and here’s how to deal with it!”
Learn how back, shoulder, elbow and wrist pain are caused and how it can RUIN your game! You'll also learn simple solutions to deal, and even get rid of, the pain on your own!
Cost is $20
Tuesday May 25th at 6:30pm
“Parents Education Night for our new
Junior Golf Athletic Development program”
(This seminar is an infroduction to our Junior Athletic clinic that will take place every Monday starting on June 7th at noon and run the entire summer).
Parents- here’s what you’ll learn by attending:
1. How the junior golf industry is NOT set up to help juniors learn golf
2. How to build a great athlete first, and great golfer second
3. How your junior’s growth and development is crucial to success as any athlete
-Ages of 6 to 9 (Fundamentals) is Fundamental movement skills- Locomotion, Stability, Object Control and Awareness skills, Quickness, Agility and change of direction activities in a class format.
-Ages of 9-12 (Learn to play) is to introduce all sports skills, continue with mastery of movement skills and begin to introduce golf specific skills, endurance and speed in a class format.
-We will also briefly talk about the importance of the ages 12-18 and how your childs growth and development can and will dictate success in sports…THIS IS CRUCIAL!
4. How lack of P.E. in schools and childhood obesity is negatively impacting sports
5. The process of building great golfers and how the new colored hat system will revolutionize junior golf and bring the golf teaching professional and the golf fitness professional together to help you child develop into a great athlete and golfer!
THIS SEMINAR IS FREE!
Tuesdays at 6:30pm- June 8th, 15th, 22nd, and 29th
“Swing Faults, what are they and what causes them?”
You’ve heard your golf instructor say you have swing faults, so we're presenting this series to educate you about the “physical characteristics” that create swing faults and how they relate to inefficiency, pain and inconsistency in your golf swing.
· Tuesday June 8th at 6:30pm- “S-Posture and C-Posture”
· Tuesday June 15th at 6:30pm- “Loss of Posture, Flat Shoulder Plane and Early Extension”
· Tuesday June 22nd at 6:30pm- “Over the Top, Casting and chicken winging”
· Tuesday June 29th at 6:30pm- “Sway, Slide, Reverse Spine Angle and Hanging Back”
Cost is only $20 per seminar or $70 for all four!
If you want to take your game to the next level, then take advantage of this seminar series that you can’t get anywhere else!
Please call 303-883-0435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
for questions and to reserve a spot!
Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.