Monday, February 9, 2009

Great start- bad ending

That's what this weekend's Denver Golf Expo was for me!

It started great on friday speaking about posture to about 30 or so people, meeting important Colorado PGA staff and pro's, and meeting a bunch of new people.

Saturday started the same way, had a good Junior Golf talk with Stan Sayers, by then it was about 3:45 and time to eat...so I had a yummy organic turkey sammich, and organic apple and a "Mojo Clif Bar" that had peanuts in it..........

Uh Oh you say?!

Uh Oh is right! The crazy thing was, is that it took only 45 minutes before I could tell "something wasn't right!"

By the time I got home at 5:45, I had to spend some time on the couch cause my stomach hurt, and after I took my kids on a "date" for ice cream and put them to bed by 8pm, it was toilet time!

So not only was that the bad part, I think the worse part was not being able to fullfill my obligation and honor to speak the second time on posture.

So, life goes on with it's little disappointments, I guess I just have to wait another year to "talk to the masses" again about the ever-so-exciting topic of posture!

Oh- and thanks to Trisha who filled it, and John and George for listening!

Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: