Friday, February 6, 2009

Denver Golf Expo- Day One

Denver Golf Expo day one!

Had a great time meeting some of the major players of the PGA of Colorado, Tim Lollar- President, and I was blessed to have the assistance of RT Nelson who helped me get ready for my presentation on 'Posture- how your bad posture contributes to your bad game.' The PGA of Colorado has some very professional and nice people! If you're not a member, become one, it's only $25 during the golf expo!

I also had a great time speaking to the 40 or so who showed up to listen about posture, and I look forward to doing it again on Sunday at 11am. Come join me!

Make sure you there on Sat and Sun, there are great deals and a ton of people willing to help you and your game!

Visit http://www.championshipgolffitness.com/ for more info.

No comments: