Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Have you seen these selfish people out and about?

Man, the way people are driving, fighting for spaces at the mall, and otherwise not paying attention is really getting to me!

It makes me realize how selfish people are and how much they don't care about their fellow humans!

Me, Me, Me! That's what I can hear people saying!

Any trust me, I am guilty of it to, but sheesh, it is Christmas time- NOT, "HOW MUCH CRAP CAN I BUY AND FOOD CAN I EAT AND EXCUSES CAN I MAKE," TIME!

You want to know the problem...
The lack of connection to exactly why we have Christmas. It is a celebration of Christ's birth...PERIOD!

If these people would have that thought constantly on their mind, then the "holidays" would be much more enjoyable for all!

Soooo, all you selfish people out there (who probably aren't reading this anyway, but oh well!:)) get over yourself and stop thinking so much about yourself!

After all, that's what new years resolutions are for!

Merry Christmas all!

Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: