Friday, December 19, 2008

COME ON, stay with it!

Remember my challenge to you below?

Did you copy and paste the "contract to self" about over eating and under exercising this holiday season?

If not, then here it is again!

Copy and paste this "Contract to Self" below...

"I _________________ promise to myself that I will make wise choices when it comes to eating and exercising this holiday season. I choose to maintain my present weight and fitness because I am commited to my fitness and health goals that are important to me. I refuse to start 2009 with new years resolutions that start with, "I want to lose the 5-10 pounds that I gained during the holidays!" I WILL NOT DO THIS TO MYSELF BECAUSE I HAVE SELF CONTROL AND A DESIRE TO BE FIT AND LOOK GOOD THAT OUT WEIGHS MY DESIRE TO TEMPORARILY GRATIFY MYSELF BY OVEREATING AND UNDEREXERCISING!"

SOOOOO, come on, do it!
Start 2009 a different way this year...without an extra 5-10 pounds!

Oh, and golfers...do you think an extra 5-10 pounds would effect your swing?
Answer-- YES it will!

Now get after it; eating well and exercising!

Visit http://www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: