Friday, October 3, 2008

How was your season?

Well...

How was it?

Did you improve? Did you lower your handicap and get it where you wanted to?
Were you consistent? How about pain, did your summer golf season include bouts of pain?
And most importantly...did you have fun playing everytime you went out?

Now I am going to guess that a high majority of you would answered the above questions like this; no, no, no, yes and no.

Am I right?

If I am, then you need to work on your fitness! Fitness will improve all of those issues and more!
If you don't think so, why is it that everyone of my golfing clients can answer those questions with; yes, yes, yes, no and yes?

A few examples-
John T- "have reduced my handicap by 7 this summer"
Sean W- "am hitting my irons at least 15 yards further on all clubs"
Cody K (a high school player)- "have won two tournaments this year"
John R- "was able to play 92 times this year, and I am 62!"
Audie D- "I got into my first Senior PGA Championship!"

So when it comes to golf fitness, remember, not only will your golf game improve like those above, but every other aspect of your life will improve as well, like...stamina, less stress, flexibility, stablity, coordination, balance, and happiness!

It's almost the off season, so start thinking about getting your body and game in shape and ready to perform at all aspects of life!

Visit http://www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: