Sunday, February 14, 2010

Denver Golf Expo

So today is the last day of the Denver Golf Expo and despite not having my partner Tyler Ferrell here of golffitnessguys.com, it's gone really well!

I presented "Power equals Distance" on friday and saturday and had about 60 attendees and they all seemed to love it!

By the way, if you missed it, feel free to email me and I will send you the presentation so that you can do the tests and use the exercises we recommended to help you get better with your ability to move your body. Remember, a better moving body will allow you to learn and play better golf!

Don't forget about our 3D motion capture weekend next weekend the 19th-21st, when Tyler and I will be using the same technology that TPI uses on all the Titleist tour players to test the effeciency of their games!

CALL SOON to book your time though, cause Saturday is already full!

Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: