Monday, November 23, 2009

Tis' the Season To Get Fatter?

Yup!

Can you believe Thanksgiving and the holidays are already here? Sheesh! Time flies!

So...are you?

Are you going to be 10 pounds heavier come 2010?

Well, each day this week, I will provide you with some tips to help you NOT hop on the train to "fatterville!"

Today, Monday the 23rd, it's all about the mindset by commiting to yourself.

I want you to start preparing for Thursday in your mind. Wherever you are going, whomever you are seeing, whatever you are eating, I want you to visualize yourself being successful with the choices you WANT to make.

So what choices do you WANT to make on Thanksgiving day?

Really...get out a sheet of paper and write down what you WANT to do, not what you don't want to, I call it your "personal covenant with yourself!"

For me, this is what I WANT to (and WILL do) on Thanksgiving..."my personal covenant"...
  1. I will drink plenty of water all day long, especially during Hors D'oeurves
  2. I am either not going to drink alcohol, or only have one glass of wine with dinner.
  3. I am going to eat till being satisfied, not full
  4. I will not succomb to "peer/family pressure" to "eat up"
  5. I WILL START MY DAY WITH A WORKOUT!

There.

That is my "personal covenant" to myself, and NOTHING will get me to waiver from it!

How about you?

What's yours?

If you want support, make a comment and post yours up and I/we will be sure to help you "stay on track," and to stay off the train to "fatterville!"

See you tommorrow!

www.championshipgolffitness.com

1 comment:

Grant Schwartz said...

Great job Dee. I like your blog for it's positive affirmations on losing the bulge!