Friday, April 3, 2009

TPI certification #7!

Well, #7 is done!

I am excited, as most of you know, to share my knowledge with you and anyone who is willing to take their health, fitness and golf seriously!

Please send anyone you know who is suffering from:
  • pain,
  • instability
  • decreased range of motion
  • weakness
  • pre or post surgery
  • low drive distance
  • high handicapper
  • being overweight
  • tired of being tired
  • stress
  • disease
  • lack of performance
  • a bad "beat down" by your friends on the golf course!
  • or anything else!

I would be grateful for the referral and happy to help another person gain more "life" back into their life!

Thank TPI- Tilteist Peformance Institute- for changing my life and giving me the tools to change others!

Visit www.championshipgolffitness.com for more info.

No comments: